Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card offer

I saw on another blog that I read (bethouaknight.blogspot.com) that Shutterfly (Shutterfly.com) is offering 50 free Christmas Cards!! Woo Hoo!! I started working on my Christmas card list last week and now just need to get a few pics of my girls in order to put on the card. I have never been a big Christmas card sender but am thinking that this year would be a good year to start. I have always loved getting them, just never been one to send them out. Do you send out Christmas cards?? If so, do you make your own or do you order them?

Speaking of my girls, as of yesterday, my husband and I officially became the parents of a TEENAGER!!! Yes, Kristyn turned 13 yesterday. LET THE FUN TIMES BEGIN!! Speaking of the teenager, I have to get off of here and go pick her up from basketball practice....hope everyone has a blessed evening....blog ya later!!

No comments: