Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have not idea what to call this post....

Well, we made it back from Lake Fork. A good time was had by all. The guys didn't catch anything except boat fever. My girls and I arrived at Lake Fork on Friday around 5:30. By the time that we got there, I had a sore throat and was not feeling well at all. Saturday I was feeling a little better so Tammey and I took the 4 girls to the water park in Canton for the day while the guys were fishing. We all had a really good time. After we left the water park we went to the tournament site for a little bit and then back to the rv park. Doodle cooked us a steak on the pit and I made some potatoes and then we pretty much went to bed. Sunday we got up and left around 1:00. On the way home we stopped in Athens and ate lunch and headed home. Lil' Bubba had a blow out on the boat trailer so we had to stop for them to change the tire. We finally made it home around 8:00. It usually does not take that long, but with several stops, it tends to take a little longer. So, that was pretty much our weekend. I took both of my cameras, but did not take one single picture....can't believe it!!!!

Remember when I made a list of goals for myself?? Well, the listed included painting the porch and getting my flower beds started. Guess what.....I have started both!! All I lack on the porch is the second coat of paint and then decorating it. I have found the patio furniture that I want, but I don't want to get it until I am absolutely ready to set it all up. Doodle went and bought a tiller and tilled up my flower beds for me and then I went and bought shrubs, sega palms and some little red flowers. Doodle made me a thing out of lattice work and I am going to go buy a vine that blooms and will grow up the lattice work. I also need to go buy the red crepe myrtle that I want along with some more mulch. So, at least I am getting some stuff accomplished.

Well, I think I am going to go clean the kitchen, take a hot bath and some sinus medicine to get rifd of this stuffy nose and headache that I have had for 2 days..... Nite!

Stay Blessable!!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

I can't wait to see your flowerbeds...they sound PRETTY!!! Please post some pictures---I am in a gardening mood and want to get more ideas :)