Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog Hopping

Do you do this or do you just continue to read the same ones? The last few days I have been visiting alot of new blogs and must say that I love to do this. I love to get other peoples takes on different things. There are days when I feel like I have nothing blog about and I SO want to be a good blogger and have all kinds of neat things to say, but the truth be told, my life is just not that interesting. Sure, I love my life and would not trade it or the people in it for the world, but to others, it's a different story. I am a wife and mother first and everything else, well, it is just second. The things that I do for me are simple. I love photography and scrapbooking...WOW!! I have often wondered, "what can I blog about today??" and after blog hopping, I noticed that alot of people get their inspiration for a post from someone elses blog. Hopefully that will help me in the future with ideas for posts.

Where do you get your post ideas from????? Any suggestions???

No comments: