Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy, Busy Busy...

WOW!! It sure has been a long time since I have written on my blog. Between the girls being in school, me subbing at the schools, softball tournaments, practice and just life in general, we have stayed pretty busy to say the least. I wouldn't trade a thing....I absolutely LOVE my life and all that it entales.

On to other things now.....I don't know where everyone who reads this lives or what your weather has been like, but here in Tx, the weather has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL, with the exception of yesterday when it poured and was cloudy all day due to the cold front coming through. As I sit here typing this post and looking out the window, I keep thinking I need to get up and get ready and go do something. I think I may go to Kohl's and get this shirt that I want and wear it tonight..Oh yea, about tonight. A friend of ours is coming in from Louisiana. He and I grew up in the same neighborhood and he graduated with my hubby. We are meeting ALOT of people we grew up with and went to school with tonight. It started out small, but has now grown to probably over 100 people....people are coming all the way from Austin & College Station. Speaking of College Station, one of my husbands best friends in school was Kerri. We have not seen her in years and now she lives in College Station. Well, she is coming down for the get together and she and I have made plans to surprise Doodle tonight. I told him that I wanted to go out to eat before we went to the get together and asked Kerri to meet up to surprise him. I cannot wait to see the look on his face. I plan on taking my camera tonight and get lots of pics... hopefully.

Well, it is almost 9:00 am and I need to get up and get dressed so I can go get that shirt I want... hope everyone enjoys their day!!!!

No comments: