Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Substitute Teaching & Oklahoma

Well, I started substitute teaching this week. They called me on Monday to see if I could come in for 1/2 a day but Ryleigh was at home so I could not go in on Monday. I did go in on Tuesday for a 6th grade class, which happend to be Kristyn's English class. Yesterday I subbed for 7th & 8th grade....I love it!! I did not think I would like it as much as I do, but it is alot better than I thought it would be. I did have to go to the high school for last period...I have decided that I prefer jr high over high school.

I have alot to get done today because we are leaving tomorrow for Oklahoma for my nieces birthday party. Today I have to go get my nails/toes done (a girl does have priorities :) ), go get Roxi's gift, pick up Kristyn's prescription from her drs office, pick the girls up from school, take Ryleigh to softball practice....busy, busy day...so, gotta run......hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments: