Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Erin Condren Craze

I know, I have not done very good at this blogging, but I am going to try to do better. I have some things in the works and hope to be sharing them soon.

About the title of this post....have you gotten sucked into the Erin Condren craze (www.erincondren.com)?? I sure have. Earlier this summer, I started looking for a organizer/day planner in order to help me keep up with everything that goes on in our life. My oldest daughter is in jr high and plays volleyball for the school, basketball, runs track, cheers and plays club volleyball during school volleyball off season and my youngest daughter also plays club volleyball. So, as you can see I NEED help remembering everything. Anyways, low and behold I came across a blog that raved about the Life Planner by Erin Condren....so, I hopped on over to her website and I swear, I heard angels sing!!!!!! She has the CUTEST organizers, labels, cards and other things....all personalized!! Who doesn't love anything personalized!!! I was a bit shocked at the price ($50.00), but then I got to thinking that I have spent that much trying to FIND a planner that I love and works for me, so I bit the bullet and bought one....I stalked the mail lady and even hunted her down when I went to the mailbox only to find that I had a parcel to pick up at this post office!!! Utter disappointment! Never fear, what did I do, I called my friend who works at the post office and she called my mail lady and found out where she was and I went and met her on her route to get my parcel!! Well, I sat right there on the side of the road and opened the box and again, I heard angels sing!!! It was everything I had hoped for and more! Not only did I get my beautiful tourqoise and white Life Planner, but I also got a coupon for 10% off my next order AND several personalized labels....just because Erin Condren is great like that!! Upon further research, I found a coupon on Plum District for $50.00 worth of merchandise for $25.00....woo hoo!! AND, as if that is not enough, I found another one on One Kings Lane....SCORE!! So, I am ordering my sister one for Christmas and cannot decide if I want to order me some labels or some Christmas cards....I am thinking about going with the labels....So, without further ado....here is my Erin Condren Life Planner....




I am officially, an Erin Condren customer for life!! I love my planner and the fact that it is so colorful, has a month at a glance as well as each day of the week broke down by morning, day & night. It comes with a pockets in the back so that you can keep papers, coupons, receipts, etc. It also has a plastic zipper pouch....so, if you haven't already jumped on the Erin Condren band wagon, hop on over to her website and check out her products...and, as Erin says...."Enjoy!"

** I have not been compensated in anyway by Erin Condren for this post. I posted about this product strictly because I love it and want others to enjoy her products as well.

No comments: