Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years 2010 & Texas Weather

Our New Years was spent at Sam Rayburn relaxing....just the 4 of us. It was so great. Until Doodle blew a hole in the motor of the boat...oh well, life goes on. Since the boat is out of commission, maybe I can get him to get started on cleaning out the barn. He seems to collect alot of, well, let's just call it "stuff". It's a new year, so time to clean up and clean out!!

The girls go back to school tomorrow so life should be back to normal...whatever that is! Ryleigh spent today with her friend going to the movies, lunch and then ice skating. Kristyn and I went to the bank, had lunch and then went to Office Max. I must admit, I sure am going to miss spending the days with my girls! Tomorrow I plan to get busy with one of my new years resolutions to get organized. I am going to start with all of my cabinets. It's a start. After I get everything cleaned up and cleaned out, I will probably make a run to Office Max in order to get some type of filing cabinet. I need something to file all of out important papers and tax returns in. right now they are just filed in a hutch ( if anyone has any suggestions, please fill free to share)...However, I may put that off as long as possible because I am not looking forward to the weather this week here in Texas. It never got out of the 40's today. This is TEXAS for crying out loud. We are not used to this cold weather!! As you can see, I am not a cold weather person. I mean, as I sit here my feet are freezing and I have 2 pairs of socks on, not to mention the thermostat is set on about 74! So needless to say, I do not plan on getting out of the house except to take the girls to school and pick them up (hopefully the school will not call me to sub). Well, I need to get off of here so that I can get my kiddos to bed so they will get up tomorrow. That should be interesting!! Ryleigh is already complaining that she has a headache....

No comments: