Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beautiful Weather, Wonderful Life


The weather here in my little part of Texas has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The last two weekends have been spent at HOME...just us. We have worked in the yard both weekends and I must say, we accomplished alot. My flower beds are now completely done and all I want now is a bird bath and one more sego palm. Now if I can just keep the dogs from digging in them (among other things...gross).

Last night after dinner and I cleaned up the kitchen I decided to go sit out on the porch and just enjoy the evening. A few minutes after I went out there, Ryleigh came out and asked, "what are you doing?", me: " nothing, just sitting out here, why?" Ryleigh: "oh, I just wanted to be wherever you are".....that is a comment I will NEVER forget and just one of the many reasons that I absolutely LOVE being a mom to two wonderful girls!!

No comments: