Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not Much Going On....

Today was a pretty low key day...I only had a few things to get done..run to the bank, cleaners, tax office, pick up girls, go wash truck.....I am proud to say that I did get all of that done and now here I am, sitting on the couch, watching Grey's Anatomy and blogging....Oh how I LOVE to read other blogs, if only I was better at posting to my own blog..ha! I am trying to do better, I promise. I found another blog that I really like and added it to my blog roll (Funky Junk Interiors).

Tomorrow is Kristyn's field trip to Nasa. I have been looking forward to this field trip for a while. The last time I went to NASA, I was in Jr High also. It is a field trip that I have always remembered. Ryleigh is a little bummed because I will not be able to be at her water day. This weekend will be filled up with softball. Ryleigh has a tournament and will be playing both days. There team is getting new uniforms, they are black/white/hot pink. I took her helmet to a guy and am having it repainted to match. Yes, I am one of those parents who likes for the helmets to match the uniform, I am goofy that way. lol...Well, gotta get off of here and get these kiddos in the bed....Night All....

No comments: