Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Weekend.....

OK, the ball games for tomorrow have been moved back 2 hours, but I am pretty sure that they will be cancelled since there is a 70% chance of rain, not to mention the fact that it flooded here earlier today. So.....I do not have to wake up early and be at the ball field first think in the morning...woo hoo!!! I do have to take Ry to find a bathing suit for a birthday party on Sunday. Just in case you are wondering, it is a heated swimming pool....I also want to get some scrapbooking done. It has been so long since I have done any. I have a couple of layouts in mind. I took some pics at my parents house over Easter and I went to the scrapbook store the other day and bought some more things that I cannot wait to use. After I get the layouts done, I will post pics on here. I do plan on doing more scrapbooking since I don't work anymore and the girls are in school all day. Sunday we will go to church and I am so excited. Some really good friends of ours (Bubba & Tammey) are suppose to come visit the church as well. We will probably go out to eat afterwards and then come home and get ready for Monday. I try not to do alot on Sundays, just spend time with the kiddos and Doodle doing things around here. I love days like that. Well, I think that is going to be it for tonight. I am getting a headache and gonna go take a hot bath and some motrin and then climb in my bed, eat a fudgesicle and watch some Law & Order. Good night.

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

I love your new blog...so glad you got it all set up :)

Looking forward to reading more about you, your girls, and your family.

Your parents looks exactly how I remember them :)