Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy....

It's been over a week since I last posted, but I have been very busy. I finally got my truck back, only to have to put it back in the shop tomorrow to have the converter checked....ugghhh!!! Anyways, Friday was the last day of school for the girls, they were so excited to get out. Kristyn asked me to come up to her school because they were playing outside all day so I went up there and stayed until she got out of school at 1:10. Ryleigh's class didn't even have an end of the year party, so a friend of mine and I went over and checked Ryleigh and Cole (her son) out of school and took them over to Kristyn's school to play. Then we went over to Carl & Brandy Tyler's house and the girls swam. Kristyn and Ryleigh ended up going and spending the night with Patience and Montana. Yesterday was closing ceremonies for softball, Kristyn made Allstars, so we start those practices tomorrow. After closing ceremonies, we went over to my parents house for the Adoption Shower/Crawfish boil for my sister, her husband and Roxi. They had a real good turn out and it was alot of fun. Patience and Montana went with us and afterwards, I took them to the show. Last night, Patience, Montana and Lindsey ended up spending the night. I think they finally went to sleep around 1:00 this morning. Today I am washing clothes and picking up around here. Doodle is over at Bubba & Tammey's working on his Samuri and then going to a coaches meeting at 3:00. So, needless to say, it has been a pretty busy weekend, but a fun one. Well, the dryer just stopped, so I gotta go.....

Stay Blessable!!

No comments: