Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a pretty nice weekend....Friday was Ryleigh's water day at school, so I went up there and watched her play on the water slide and do the water games and then ate lunch with her. After that, Doodle and I took my truck to the shop because it has started vibrating. We ended up putting it in the shop for the transmission. Granted, we just got Doodle's out of the shop last on Monday or Tuesday after being there for two weeks getting his transmission rebuilt. So, guess who is without a vehicle.....ME!! That means I will be here cleaning and doing other fun stuff :) Kristyn's field day is this week, so hopefully I will have my truck back so that I can go to it. On Saturday we spent the whole day (7 1/2 hrs to be exact) at the ball field for games. Kristyn had one and Ryleigh had two. After that, we came home, I had a splitting headache and just layed around for the rest of the evening. Yesterday we went to church and then out to lunch with friends and then came home. Pretty uneventful.
On another note, my last post indicated that I was going to make a list and start working towards some goals that I had. Well, I got the list done and I actually went and bought the paint to paint the porch. Since the cold front came through Saturday evening and it is supposed to be absolutely beautiful this week and I don't have a vehicle, it seems like the perfect opportunity to actually get the front porch painted. When Doodle gets home, I am going to ask him to pull out the air compressor and the paint gun so I can get that done tomorrow. You didn't actually think I was gonna paint the whole porch with a brush did you??? I did that ONCE, won't do it again!! Well, I am going to get off of here and get the house picked up and start some clothes washing. I will leave you with some pictures of Ryleigh's water day.
Stay Blessable!!!






No comments: