Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goals and Motivation

This past week I have had a problem with motivation. There is so much that I want to get done, but just cannot seem to get motivated to do it. I have goals that I want to reach, but again, can't get motivated to even start doing what it takes to reach them. For instance, here are just a few things that I want to get done:

  • paint the front porch
  • paint the bedrooms & bathrooms
  • plant some flowers/shrubs
  • clean out barn
Those are just a few....I have decided to start a list of my goals and things I want to do and keep track of where I am on reaching them. I need something that shows me I am starting to accomplish something. I am determined to start on this and get some things done. I will work on the list this weekend and start working towards the goals next week....

No comments: