Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for the girls. It is so hard to believe that Kristyn is now in 6th grade...Jr High :( and Ryleigh is in 2nd grade. We went last week to the Meet the Teacher and Kristyn seems to have gotten alot of good teachers and Ryleigh has the same teacher that Kristyn had in the 2nd grade. Not to mention her teacher knows her from when she was in daycare....not sure if that is a good thing or not...lol.
After I dropped them off, I ran some errands and came home and cleaned up around here from this morning....now it is sooooo quiet around here. I am not used to this. I miss them already. I think I will make them some brownies for when they get home. I am so excited to hear all about their day!!! I take pictures of them every year on the first day of school. Here are the ones from today....



Last Friday a friend and I took 10 kids to the Bluebell Creamery in Brenham and took the tour. It was not all that I thought it would be and I would not drive another 2 hours to go see it. It took us 2 hrs to get there, then we had to wait another hour before our tour started and the tour only lasted 30 minutes.....we were all like,"is that it???" Here are some pics from that day.





Well, only 3 more hours until they get out of school......better get the brownies done!!
Stay Blessable!









No comments: