Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Weekend....

Our weekend was pretty laid back and low key.....Saturday was mainly spent around here...we went out to lunch, to Wal-Mart and then went and got the travel trailer from the shop. Ryleigh had caught some fish while she was up at her grandparents house, so we fried her fish and some french fries, which turned out really good. That night the girls wanted to sleep in the trailer, so we camped out....in our driveway. Sunday we got up and went fishing, with no luck. We stopped and ate lunch and then headed home. Doodle washed the boat and mowed the yard. I came inside and took a bath and tried to get rid of a headache I had had for two days....pretty low key and relaxing weekend. This week I am going to try to get some areas of the house organized. I think I will start with my bathroom and closet....maybe I'll do that tonight.....

No comments: