Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Books, Books and more Books

Reading.....it is something that I have always loved to do, but never seemed to have alot of time to actually do it. Well, I have read 3 books since Friday...The Shack, Nights in Rodanthe, and The Accident. I started My Sisters Keeper today. I must say, all of the ones that I have already read have been very good, especially The Shack. If you have not read this book, it is a must. It is said that it is something that actually happend to a man. He had a encounter with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. WOW!! The circumstances that led him to this meeting is not something that I would want to have go through.

Nights in Rodanthe was a good book too. I never did make it to go see the movie. Maybe I will rent it one day and see if it is anything like the book. I have always heard that the books are always better than the movie. Go figure.

The Accident is a Danielle Steele book. Enough said. I have never read a book of hers that I did not like. I still remember the first book of hers that I read. Message from Nam. I have been a big fan of hers ever since.

So far, My Sisters Keeper is pretty good. Everyone that has read it said that it was good. They also said that it ends completely different than the movie, but I haven't seen it either, so no worries there.

Well, enough about that. Today was a pretty low key day. The girls and I went to the Verizon store to get another wireless internet card for the computer. Mine broke the other day...ugghh.. I was without my computer for a whole day and night!! I hated that I could not get on Facebook or the blogs that I stalk....lol....Right now, Doodle and Kristyn are in bed and Ryleigh and I are watching Wow, Wow,Wuzby in Noggin...I guess it is better than her watching Family Guy :) Tomorrow we don't have much planned, just gonna take the girls and go see Transformers with some friends of ours at the local Theatre. Yes, it only costs $3.00 per kid and $5.00 for adults, and they show a different movie starting every Friday!!! I love it!

I know I probably don't have many (if any at all, other than Lianna...thanks Lianna, btw, I was talking about Princes) readers, but if by some chance I do, what is some of your favorite books?? I will need to get another one when I am done with My Sisters Keeper.

Stay Blessable....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey D'. I read your blog too! It's the only way I can see pics of the girls!!! :-). Anyways, I'm always reading, and if you like mystery books, my mother-in-law got me into Mary Higgins Clark. There is a Christian author she told me about that I haven't started yet. I think her name is Laurie Wick. I can look when I get home if you'd like. I hope to see you in October! I love you!