Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

It is always something....

Why does it always seem like "it is always something"??? Earlier this month we had to have the duct work replaced so that hopefully our electric bill will drop from $500.00+.....yes, you read that correctly. Anyway, last night I had just put the chicken and rice in the oven and sat down and all of a sudden a here this buzzing noise and look at the oven and there is flames inside... uuuuggghhhh!!! I turned the oven off and flipped the breaker so there was no power to the stove and the fire went out and that was that. But, no chicken and rice! Ended up cooking some sausage on the grill and I had a sausage sandwich...So, the husband, girls and I went to Lowes this morning and bought this....



When we were on our way home I got Doodle to stop at the grocery store and I bought a cake mix, brownie mix and cookie dough....once we got home and got the stove hooked up, I baked these goodies....



Just waiting on the brownies to cool off....YUMMY!!! Doodle and the girls love chocolate cake and I like brownies....even though they are not great for Weight Watchers it will be ok because I have extra points! lol...Well, better get off of here so that I can make some potato salad for tonight. Have a great weekend!

No comments: