Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

I know I am a day late with this post, but yesterday I had to run a couple of errands and Kristyn had a volleyball game and we didn't get home until around 10:00....and I only live about 5 miles from the school!! They won, which was great! Anyway, on to our weekend....

Friday: Friday night was Middle School night at the High school volleyball game. They introduce all the jr high volleyball teams for Tarkington. After the game, we just came home because Kristyn had a volleyball tournament all day Saturday.

Saturday: We spent all day at the volleyball tournament (Kristyn's team won 1st place, for the second year in a row!), after that, we went to Academy to get a pop up blind for Doodle and Ry to use on Sunday, and then we went to eat at HB japanese Steakhouse....yummy!!!

Sunday: Doodle and the girls went hunting in the morning...when they got done, I took the girls to PetSmart and got Ryleigh a hamster since she had such good grades on her report card....we stopped by the grocery store so I could pick up a few things and then we came home and stayed inside because the weather was nasty and raining...YIPEE!! Finally, we got some rain!!

So, there you have it....our weekend....we didn't do alot, but it sure did seem like it!! Well, tomorrow is my weigh in at Weight Watchers..I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!!

No comments: