Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday Weigh In

Today marked one week that I have been on the Weight Watchers Points Plus Program. My friend and I went to our weekly weigh in and I am proud to say that I lost 2.6 lbs...so, now my weight is an even 140. I am so excited and can't wait to go back next week. I sent my husband a text message while I was sitting there and told him that I had lost 2 lbs and he texted me back and told me that he could tell, he just hadn't said anything....made me feel good that he noticed! After our meeting my friend and I went shopping and out to lunch. We made it back just in time to get the kiddos from school....I think we are going to try to make it a weekly "girls day"... Sorry this post is so short, but I gotta get the kitchen cleaned up, get my bath and in bed...I have to sub at the jr high tomorrow and Kristyn has a football game to cheer at tomorrow night..

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!!

No comments: