Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday Weigh In

I meant to do this post last night, but after going to my WW meeting and running the roads with my friend, baking a cake for my husbands 40th birthday and cooking supper, time got away from me. Plus the fact that we had a quick severe thunderstorm that evidentally produced a tornado kinda threw me for a loop....

So, as I mentioned, yesterday I went to my 3rd Weight Watchers meeting, which made my 2nd full week on the program and I am happy to say that I have lost another 1.6 pounds!! YEA!! I now weigh 138.2.....YIPPEE!! Sorry to have to make this post short and sweet, but I have housework that desperately needs my attention and the next two days are jammed pack. Tomorrow I have errands to run in order to get ready for the 2nd Annual Redneck Birthday Bash....oh yes, there will be pics!!

No comments: